Journey Wrath Of Demons.

Journey: Wrath Of Demons is the first game I’ve attempted since coming off the high that was Oathsworn. I enjoyed painting wrath’s  miniatures which turned out as examples of what monsters would look like if painted by Frederick Remington. This happy accident occurred because I was painting a group of Wild West miniatures concurrently in that style for a gunfight game which is in quasi development.

Journey: Wrath Of Demons sees you defeating demons, which is the games core premise. The only real innovative mechanism on offer is the Tetris style movement required in this orthogonal grid environment. This requires  a bit of fore thought with multiple characters engaging at the same time.I have only played the first two scenario’s but am sufficiently hooked to play the entire ten in the base game. So, it will reside on the smaller table for the next month or so.


My Demons Are Glossy.