The Demise In Size.

 Continuing with downsizing I've moved from an 8 foot by 4-foot games table to a 6 foot by 3-foot table. All this mainly for the storage space it affords for way too many essential games. It also forces me to concentrate on the oft overlooked smaller games. I am currently putting aside such space hoggers as Gloomhaven and Oathsworn. This is not due to their game play but for more sensible management of the table environment. My poor eyesight finds me leaning over and stretching to remote corners to pick up cards, tokens and in the process destroying some of the setup. Now everything is in easy reach and more importantly, sight. I currently want to play something more immediate, something I could finish in a short session whilst not having to tackle the progress storage issues. The 8x4 will be used in the workshop though. That’s the trouble with us maximalists, never enough useable space. 

Journey: Wrath Of Demons just fits.