A New Winner.

Project Elite a winner.

quite possibly my new favorite game. I said this about Nemesis recently but this one just edges it out for pure excitement. This game delivers on all the hype surrounding it for the past year or so. Fight monsters while trying to achieve objectives and avoid being overrun by the alien horde. The 2 minute timed turn for the heroes is an excellent mechanism to build up the already tense atmosphere. I painted the ton of mini's that came with the box (painted mini's before play is not an option its the law. Look it up) then launched into the solo play rules. I cant wait to play this two person. Although I am guessing in the two player mode you will have little time to check on and with the other player. You will be head down frantically trying to get the dice rolls you require in the limited time space. Is it just me or does the Akosha character look like Judge Anderson from Judge Dredd, 2000AD fame. Yeah its properly just me, anyway I painted her character in the uniform of the judges and well she does. Just saying.

Judge Anderson's Psychic abilities seem to fail her
                                               Three of the six heroes that come with the box.

Comments