Put Yourself In The Game.


Let me introduce myself. Well, my 54mm alter ego anyway. The old picture is of me alongside a mounted Sir Tristram Tristan the 107th. Him and I have fought many, many medieval fantasy battles together as part of the blue army. I have also been killed more times than I can remember. This doesn't slow me however and I am up for a confrontation with the red medieval army or the Elven queen's golden army any winters day they care to push their luck to far. I think I have been nominating figures outside RPGs to represent me in Fantasy skirmish games since the mid-seventies. It gave me a sense of commitment when I was die rolling with the front-line troops and in the thick of it. Would I do something heroic against the odds, would I survive an unforeseen event. This sort of thing adds a whole other dimension to games.

"I have a bad feeling about this Tristram"

Comments