Epic Space Battles With Red Alert.

It is done.  My pile of plastic shame is finally all painted. Six months have passed since I have played any games while dedicating my spare time to miniatures painting. I did get bored just painting halfway through though and due to the nice weather, I did spend a lot of time on the land. But finally, I got my head down and got the job done.

So now it's back to the games. The one I currently have on the table is Red Alert, Space Fleet Warfare that came out in 2019. Epic is the word when you lay this big beast out. It's a simple wargame that plays fast and furious with lots of tactical possibilities. After the initial read through and dive into the scenarios, I found that by scenario 3 I was no longer having to consult the rule book. Although a few situations did turn up that didn't have a satisfactory rule clarification. But that is what home rules are for. enormous fun that's not to time consuming. 

Epic Battles In Deep Space At A Reasonable Price.

Blu 1 To Blu 2, We Are Outnumbered, Red Alert...
The Glare From This Dwarf Star Should Cover Us...

Comments