Voyage Of The Double Damned.

 Nemesis aptly plays on the tension of awakening in an ailing void ship. I played a couple of games solo using the solo co-op objectives and died horribly on both occasions. But in both games, I had hope that even in the last couple of turns before the intruders cut my crew down that I had a chance of achieving my objective. I will admit it is more fun playing against others with not only having to contend with a dying ship and the intruders but now also contending with your crew mates' competing objectives. All games weather solo or competitive go down close to the wire, which is the genius of this well paced game. 'Once more into the void Horatio and bring the duct tape'.

One Use Only, I Think Not!
Intruders, Intrude On Your Precious Time.

And We Will Just Take This To The Lab For A Shifty.


Comments