Something With Dinosaurs.

Who doesn't like Dinosaurs?  No one that's who. From the time you are old enough to hold a plastic dinosaur that won't choke you to well into your dotage you will have some form of fascination with them. I myself have way too many books, models and b- grade movies on the subject yet I can't find a commercial dinosaur game I really want to play.  I can't find in review a game that will make me want to part with the cash. Maybe I have become too jaded with all these over-the-top big box games of late. You see I want to avoid the Jurassic Park 'Francise. What I am looking for is a stat driven brawler with dinosaurs of various types and abilities all hunting humans with various stats and weapon abilities. I want time travel and genetic mutation. I want Predator V Dinosaur. I want cybernetically enhanced dinosaurs controlled by mad scientists. I want large miniatures and nice terrain pieces. I want B- movie plots, deep Jungle and clearing scenes on glossy graphic tiles.

Is it too much to ask that instead of all the euro inspired games of abstract dinosaur park maintenance we can be offered a dice chucker of tooth and claw carnage and heavy projectile weaponry destruction. 

I guess the answer will be "do it yourself weirdo", no thanks I can wait for popular culture to catch up.

Big

Bigger.

Biggest.

Not An Obsession, Just Need A Good Plot

Comments