Fast & Furious & Funko

 I love a franchise as much as the next person. I have watched all of the Fast & Furious movies at least twice. I don't know what that signifies, and I don't really want to know. I feel however then that I am in a position to recommend the Funko game, In as much as they got the look and feel right. It seems Funko are onto something here making film Francise licensed games at a very reasonable price. The quality does not seem to fall behind either. Which would be the first thing you would look at when you notice the RRP sticker. Ok the card stock they use is much thinner and more prone to giving you a paper cut than say a Games Workshop product. Not that that's ever happened. The storage is well designed, and all the bits fit snuggly in their own compartments in a right sized box. This is a big thing for me as I have a separate box especially for my Gloomhaven and Cthulhu DMD and Mutant Chronicles game tiles that won't fit back in the box. I know I could make special foam core inserts, but I don't need another hobby at this time. 

I wonder how many board game related accidents occur per annum, accidents resulting from paper cuts through to having an eye taken out or worse. The internet is remarkably silent on this to date. See I am asking the questions no one else is asking.

There is nothing sinister about a convoy of black SUV's and a black Helicopter.

Graphically pleasing game.

Not an obsession just an advanced driver crash course.


Comments