Heroscape, Still Getting The Miles From Those Hexagon Tiles.



I guess they must have made some money out of Heroquest if Hasbro are now teasing us about bringing back Heroscape. Hard to believe there is a market for these bygone games. We've had the golden age of board gaming in the last near 20 years since Heroscape was released in 2003. However if you own the property milk it for all its worth. For me it still has some worth. I enjoyed the game at the time and own lots of their plastic hex tiles. I have not played it as a game for a decade at least. The hex tiles however I used recently for a Frostgrave session, also as the English coastline in 1940 for a Battle of Britain campaign. I will certainly keep using it in the future where I don't want to be measuring distances or worry about a miniature facing. The tiles also give great verticality. I could be tempted if they issued some new hex tiles. Heroscape was just that customable.


         Back then you could get your Heroscape add on terrain from the Aquarium shop.....

                                                Lots of Japanese clan wars were fought.


                           Hex Tiles still in use in 2022, I guess they really are Verse-A-Tile 😒


Spitfires scramble from Heroscape Hawkinge Aerodrome.

                     Messerschmitt BF109's head for the Heroscape coast of Britain near Dover.


Comments